Utterly Unromantic Valentine’s Day Messages
Hello Fellow Daters!
Right then, anyone here counting down the hours to the annual highlight of the love calendar?
Valentine’s Day is only one more sleep away and some of you may whoop with anticipation. Others may be indifferent and some of you may be downright opposed to it. Whichever camp you fall into, we thought we’d give Valentine’s Day a more humorous spin. So we scoured the Tinterweb and compiled the most unromantic (and perhaps a little offensive) love messages we could find. Why you ask? Well, to make you chuckle of course. Our motto is to bring fun to dating after all.
This what made us laugh and cringe in equal measures:
Have you ever received a more ‘unusual’ Valentine’s message you would like to share with us? You know what to do – comment or email us.
Happy Valentine’s Day everybody!
PS: Still looking for your Valentine? Head over to one of our ponds and find eligible singles in your area today.
- So, you’ve found a naughty single in our Naughty Pond and you are in heaven! But how do you bridge that gap between… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…#plentymorefish 1 week ago
- "When one person spends Saturday morning cleaning and doing the laundry while the other one chills out in front of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…#plentymorefish 2 weeks ago
- "Happy couples know that keeping secrets will only hurt their partner, and their relationship so they are open and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…#plentymorefish 2 weeks ago
- Chemistry alone is not an indicator of a successful long-term #relationship. Going the distance takes effort (on bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…#plentymorefish 3 weeks ago
- Dude. Nah. https://t.co/tAou0eOHUs#plentymorefish 3 weeks ago