Utterly Unromantic Valentine’s Day Messages
Hello Fellow Daters!
Right then, anyone here counting down the hours to the annual highlight of the love calendar?
Valentine’s Day is only one more sleep away and some of you may whoop with anticipation. Others may be indifferent and some of you may be downright opposed to it. Whichever camp you fall into, we thought we’d give Valentine’s Day a more humorous spin. So we scoured the Tinterweb and compiled the most unromantic (and perhaps a little offensive) love messages we could find. Why you ask? Well, to make you chuckle of course. Our motto is to bring fun to dating after all.
This what made us laugh and cringe in equal measures:
Have you ever received a more ‘unusual’ Valentine’s message you would like to share with us? You know what to do – comment or email us.
Happy Valentine’s Day everybody!
PS: Still looking for your Valentine? Head over to one of our ponds and find eligible singles in your area today.
- "If this information is limited and or or the spelling is not up to scratch then they may just flick past your prof… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…#plentymorefish 1 month ago
- "I would even go so far as to say correct spelling and grammar on your Plenty More Fish profile is as important as… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…#plentymorefish 2 months ago
- "Lunch won’t end with a kiss and hand holding won’t be complimenting the afternoon walk any more, making things har… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…#plentymorefish 2 months ago
- "I think it can be tough but given time, if you really want it to work it is possible to salvage a friendship after… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…#plentymorefish 2 months ago
- Spelling and Grammar: First Impressions Really Count #dating ed.gr/8xkr?utm_campa…#plentymorefish 2 months ago