Utterly Unromantic Valentine’s Day Messages
Hello Fellow Daters!
Right then, anyone here counting down the hours to the annual highlight of the love calendar?
Valentine’s Day is only one more sleep away and some of you may whoop with anticipation. Others may be indifferent and some of you may be downright opposed to it. Whichever camp you fall into, we thought we’d give Valentine’s Day a more humorous spin. So we scoured the Tinterweb and compiled the most unromantic (and perhaps a little offensive) love messages we could find. Why you ask? Well, to make you chuckle of course. Our motto is to bring fun to dating after all.
This what made us laugh and cringe in equal measures:
Have you ever received a more ‘unusual’ Valentine’s message you would like to share with us? You know what to do – comment or email us.
Happy Valentine’s Day everybody!
PS: Still looking for your Valentine? Head over to one of our ponds and find eligible singles in your area today.
- We've all imagined it at some point, right? 😉 #singlelife #datingmemes #onlinedating #plentymorefish https://t.co/5doS8CSRQQ#plentymorefish 1 day ago
- Turn offs are a typical question we get asked when we start dating someone, but the trouble is for some it’s diffic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…#plentymorefish 3 days ago
- Take care of your grass 👏🏻 #singlelife #onlinedating #plentymorefish https://t.co/CD6NvBBoag#plentymorefish 2 weeks ago
- Foreplay a.k.a the build-up to sex is just as important as the main event itself. To help, we’ve compiled a list of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…#plentymorefish 2 weeks ago
- Turns out I just had to wait a little longer 🤷🏻♀️ #singlelife #onlinedating #datingmemes #plentymorefish https://t.co/HSwKdNaCQ5#plentymorefish 2 weeks ago