How to beef up your dating profile and stand out from the crowd
We are not fans of the huge lengthy forms many dating sites force you to fill out before you become a member and this is why you will find none of the sought on Plenty More Fish.
Instead, we leave a small box for you to fill if you fancy – with whatever you fancy.
By the looks of things, many of you have this spot on however, some seem to find the box easier to fill than others. Although optional, it gives others the chance to find out some interesting bits about you that could ultimately make you stand out from the crowd. Unlike tick boxes on forms it’s much more personal and interesting for others to read.
Struggling for ideas? The following questions may help give you some inspiration!
Have you got any interesting or funny stories that happened to you recently?
- What are you looking for in a partner/date?
- What would your ideal date be? Where would you go?
- How would you describe yourself physically?
- How would your friends describe you?
- What do you do for a living?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- What kind of music do you like?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
If you’re struggling, try and answer a few of the questions above to get you started!
Plenty More Fish ;o)