We’re a demanding bunch…apparently
Like most days, today started with the usual skimming of the metro on the train. This time however, I came across an interesting piece which I thought I should share with our plenty more fish members!
According to the article, we are pretty demanding when choosing a partner. Here are the 15 dating demands that were picked up on.
(Dating demands not views of plenty more fish!)
- 82% of women aged 25-50 said it was very important for their boyfriend to have a responsible, well-paid job.
- 79% of men aged 25-50 said they prefer a girl to be at least three inches shorter than them
- 48% won’t date anyone with a weird voice….. (I don’t know whether they mean squeeky, high-pitched, deep…strange demand!)
- 47% would run a mile with an overly loud laugh
- 42% said a plus was a date who was green/environmentally conscious
- 16% of men aged 25-50 asked that the woman not pick her feet in front of him
- 15% of women say they do not want to see the words “bottle of wine” and “DVD” in a man’s profile
- 13% said good shoes are essential
- 11% of men asked that their date loves superman movies
- 11% of men said a gum-chewing women was a deal breaker
- 10% of women would get a cab home if their date can’t dance
- 6% of women aged 25-50 said their man must never eat peanut butter
- 5% of women say their man must hate Marmite
- 4% of men did not want a woman who plucked out her eyebrows and then drew on them
- 3% of women asked that their man not eat leftover pizza the next morning