Questions you wish you could ask on a first date
At Plenty More Fish we have had a good think and come up with some questions we would LOVE to ask on a first date. I suppose knowing the answers to all these questions would kill the mystery and excitement behind dating but you can’t help wondering, can you?! So, here they are:
- Would you ever suddenly leave your partner without any explanation?
- Do your care much about personal hygiene?
- Will you be ridiculously dependent, or will we still be able to have our own lives?
- Is it okay if we wait a bit before getting intimate?
- Do you really have all these hobbies/ go to all these fantastic places in your spare time or are you just trying to impress?
- What qualifications do you have?
- How much money do you actually make?
- How far would you go on a first date?
- How many online dates have you been on?
- Are you seeing any other people? HOW many other people?
- Do you still talk to your ex and how often?
- When you go to the bathroom, will you remain to leave the door closed in months/years time?
- Do you have any plans to put on weight/lose a ton of weight/take up drugs/change your career/change your religion/change your country of residence, or in any other way drastically alter your life (and mine) in the next couple of years?
- How will we pay for things in the future? Will you always expect me to pay or will be start splitting the bill equally soon?
- Am I someone you could be serious about? How interested or attracted in me are you really?
- How well do you think this this date is actually going? Will you want to see me again?
- Is this an actual date?
Is there a question you had always wanted to ask someone on a first date? Let us know in the comments below.